Search engine optimization may seem like this never-ending stressful odyssey, but it is easy if taken one step at a time from the beginning. Your SEO should start with your web designer, web developer, or full stack developer from even before the first line of code. Most strategies for content marketing, on-page optimization, link building, and others are just scrambling to repair something that came off the press half smudged. So if you are looking to top the search in Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port and surrounding area, give us a call to help.
Once we’ve learned about your business and your competitive advantage, we help you develop an actionable plan to optimize your site for search engines. This means making the necessary changes to your existing website copy to adhere to best SEO practices, including proper header structure, cross-linking between pages, incorporating the right keyword phrases (identified in step one), and ensuring all technical aspects are in place. Meta descriptions, page titles, canonical tags, and appropriate redirects will be established, and all public-facing content will be submitted to Google for quick indexing.
SEO Starts With Speed; Do You Know Your Hosting Needs?
Google has indicated site speed (and as a result, page speed) is one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages. Research has shown that Google might be specifically measuring time to the first byte as when it considers page speed. In addition, a slow page speed means that search engines can crawl fewer pages using their allocated crawl budget, and this could negatively affect your indexation.
Types Of Hosting And When To Use
Shared hosting is exactly what it sounds like. With a shared hosting account, your site is located on the same server as a bunch of other websites. This type is best for small businesses servicing a local community with a mostly static informational site.
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is the most well-balanced among the different types of web hosting. A VPS server is still a shared environment, but the way it is set up is very dissimilar. It’s great for more advanced projects or demanding visual or interactive sites.
Semi-dedicated and dedicated, These are meant for only the largest of projects. Very few clients will need to go this route, but we can help if this is the option needed.
A new option that has become available is cloud hosting. Provided by companies such as Google, Amazon Web Services, and our favorite Digital Ocean. These provide scalable, affordable options for small businesses. Their low cost and ability to provide lighting fast sites help make top SEO ranking easier to obtain.
Web Development And Search Engine Optimization
Your website should be designed and developed to be user-friendly and search engine friendly. Every site has its own unique needs based on its planned usage and goal. It’s important to work closely with your web designer and developer. Vontainment’s staff are full-stack developers. We are both designers and developers. We handle the technical and creative, but we need you if your site is going to be something special. Not only that, but we can write content and create a site, but it will be technical and read like a textbook. Furthermore, we don’t have your passion for your business or the skill, involvement, and experience. Websites are better when we work together to create the content. Our web skills and your knowledge of your products and services combined can help place you in top local spots. Get you better-featured snippets and rich snippets.
Blogging Is More Than A Trend, It’s SEO 101
There is also more proactive SEO that requires more time from staff and owners. Blogging is one of the BEST tactics for search engine optimization. It constantly creates new targeted pages and content for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. When appropriate Blogs with comment systems allow users to generate more content and boost the rating of a page.
Want Better SERP, Online Visibility, And Search Volume?
Just creating a great site won’t keep you on top. The keys to local search traffic success and visibility mean keeping content fresh. From trending blog articles and hot social media posts. You need to keep your content shareable, fresh, give a reason for people to come back and check you out again. If you want your keep local search traffic and high search volume; you have to keep people engaged when they some.
Everything we do is “white hat” and designed for long-term, scalable success — not fly-by-night “tricks” that may or may not work today and that might incur penalties in the future.
We’ll review your existing marketing strategy and evaluate how your current efforts are impacting your results. Then, we’ll begin creating a plan of action to help you redefine and reach your goals.
One of the top SEO problems facing most businesses is that they’re not ranking for the right keywords. We’ll help you identify the keywords that present the best opportunities for targeting.
To perform their best, your pages need to be optimized for speed, content, and search engine results pages. Whether we’re building the site or helping you refine it, we’ll leverage our expertise to help you improve your on-page SEO.
Off-page SEO refers to everything else on the web that links to your site, thereby boosting your page ranking. We’ll help you develop a strategy to achieve backlinks and promote your brand on other channels.
Our approach To Continuous Web Design
- Initial SEO Site Audit: We partner you with a dedicated SEO specialist who performs an in-depth analysis of your business and market. We thoroughly review and analyze your current site to assess your site’s technical architecture (page load times, responsive design, encryption), and uncover penalties, errors, and potential issues. This information is used to make our initial recommendations and establish an SEO strategy. If we come across any penalties that are hurting your rankings, we’ll work diligently to remove them and get your website out of the penalty.
- SEO Strategy Research: Developing your SEO strategy is based on the user activity and analytics we gather from tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, and SemRush. This allows us to compile a list of keyword targets that will bring active, qualified buyers to your site.
- Content Development: Our SEO team and content marketing writers will create highly targeted SEO content offers based on your target personas’ data. Strategic updates are made to your website to drive the traffic you want — and generate news sales and leads. New website content includes videos, articles, onsite and offsite link development, and regular reports and findings. We’ll also optimize your metadata to play well with search engines.
- Backlink Building: Getting links from quality websites is one of the best ways to enhance your SEO. We leverage our deep industry connections to generate backlinks that increase the authority of your domain.
- Monthly Reporting: Some SEO agencies will take your cash and leave the analytics to you. We’re not one of those companies — our detailed reports will be prepared and reviewed for you every month. We perform a detailed analysis of our performance to make ongoing adjustments to website content, coding, and other elements in order to drive continuous improvement.
The Search Engine Optimisation Promise
We are not going to tell you we can make you #1 on Google or even put you on the first page. The truth is anyone who says that is lying. Search engines, especially Google how their algorithms rank, only giving us guidelines and best practices. There are variables that we and you can never know. SEO also takes a level of participation from the client; the more participation the more success (Like Blogging). There is also a monetary component as well as seniority. If you are new and have 10 competitors with 20 years of online presence; spending 30x your SEO and ad budget can be much harder to displace.
We don’t believe in making promises we can’t keep, and we will research and let you know exactly where you stand your options, odds, and possibilities. We work hard to put our clients at #1 if we can. It costs nothing to set up a meeting and let us see what your competition is and where you stand. Call, email, or book an appointment online.Vontainment Staff
Are you interested in getting a personalized quote on the services you desire or in setting up a free meeting to discuss your needs and options?