Web designing is an art! Your website design shows your business insight. A well-known saying is, the first impression is the lasting one. In web technologies, your website is the first entity that interacts with the visitor, so your website should speak itself! Our work with Southwest Florida small businesses and private citizens has given us the skill to help make your web a dream reality.
The websites we produce are clean and fresh, each uniquely designed. Furthermore, we endeavor to ensure all our sites meet the accessibility standards demanded by the World Wide Web Consortium. And more than anything we make sure it knocks the socks off all your competitors.
We don’t just build modern responsive websites using cutting-edge technology for fast speeds and awesome features. We build digital statement pieces. If your competitors don’t get jealous; we are not doing our job.
From WordPress to Shopify we got you covered. We are a local small business service for other small businesses in the area for over a decade. With continued studying, we have stayed on the bleeding edge. Technology and the web are always changing. And Google the gatekeeper to the internet is always changing its rules.
If you’re looking for a new small business site, e-commerce store, personal blog, online resume, or Brochure type site, we are more than capable of helping. We can help with more advanced goals like complex, interactive full-featured sites based on popular CMS systems; WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Ghost, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
If you are looking for your first website, a new one, or alterations to an existing one we have flexible solutions for you! The basic foundation of your website is your domain, hosting, and content management system. After that, it is all a matter of layout, design, integrations with any necessary 3rd party services, or implementations of features you need.
So here is the 4 steps for you to think about and help you decide how to move forward:
Step One; Your Domain
If you already have your domain that is great! If not we can recommend some great places to get one. We require all clients to buy their domain so that it is owned by you and only under your control. But don’t worry it is easy, and we can walk you through it.
NameSilo and NameCheap; both are ICANN-accredited domain name registrar. As an accredited registrar, they are names you can trust. We recommend them for their industry low prices and well-mannered business practices. Unlike better-known names like GoDaddy who constantly upsell and try to market to you 24-7, these sell you your domain and offer many normally paid for upgrades free.
Step Two; You’re Hosting
If you already have a host and would prefer to stay with that, We will work with it. Though mattering on your requirements, and feature set it may require moving to a higher performance platform.
This is where it gets fun! You have many types of hosting options, but the main ones are cloud hosting (VPS), Shared Hosting, or on-premise server. We recommend clients don’t use shared hosting and if currently on it that you move to a higher performance platform for better page speed and SEO.
We can set up a fast and powerful cloud server with Digital Oceans to build blazing fast sites that load in under 500ms. Best of all their plans start at just $5/mo. We can also build and set up on-premise small business servers for host websites and other applications. Have your own server you want to use? We can work with your existing on-premise server as well.
Digital Ocean Cloud hosting starting at $5/mo they are affordable. As cloud hosting the power of your server can be upgraded in minutes based upon your growth and needs.
Step Three; Content Management
A content management system or CMS is a dynamic database-driven website framework. Usually written in PHP with MySQL (we prefer the MariaDB a drop-in MySQL replacement.) as the database. These systems provide the complex technical backend needed for today’s web. Using one helps cut down costs and lower development times. To build a custom solution would costs companies $100k or more. but most CMS systems are free and open source.
Many companies use or outsource to India where they use premade themes creating cookie-cutter sites. Content management systems provide the backend but the front end can be customized based on the CMS.
WordPress is our go-to CMS, as the free open source system runs 34% of all websites and over half of the top 1000. It is a system that is here to stay for a long time. There is nothing worse than the unexpected expense of having to convert systems. Unlike other companies, we don’t use premade themes but design the full interface for each customer. With designed made this way we can achieve under a second load time with averages at 500ms.
Types Of Sites:
- Mobile and tablet ready websites
- E-commerce and online reservations
- School and church Websites
- Affiliate Marketing Websites
- Personal and commercial blogs
- Online communities
- Progressive Web Apps
- Members-only and business intranets
- Shopify Storefront
- Personal Portfolio
- Website, for Organizations, or groups
Step four; Features & intergrations
We can make sites that are more than just online brochures. With great features, enhancements, and integrations. Some of the many options include:
- Mobile call now button
- Google fonts
- Facebook chat on site
- Office and G suite email integration
- Social Media integration
- Bing & Google map submission
- AMP integration
- Progressive Web Apps
- Google Analytics
- Online invoicing or other business integrations
- Blogging platforms
- Security and CDN integration
- Fixing existing websites
- Updating websites
- Landing pages & HTML design
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Built-in antivirus
- Fully compliant with accessibility for disabled
- Push notifications
- HTML, CSS, Script Optimization
- W3C compliant coding
- Content management systems
- Personal sites
- Online resumes
- Firewalls and site security
- CDN for faster sites and 100% up-time
- Social Integration
- Anti-spam technology
- Credit card processing
- restricted sections by membership, purchase, and more
- Online booking and scheduling
- SSL (secure website)
- Cloud technologies
- Progressive Web Apps Standard
- Code, server, and loading optimization
- Cloudflare integration
- Cloudflare workers
- Image Optimization
- And more
The Nitty Gritty details
- So when your ready run through the above steps and decide what domain you want to use, The preferred options for hosting, what CMS solution you want to use, and the features you want. (You can give us a call if you need help with deciding. We can provide you with information, options, advice, and answer questions.)
- Next, give us a call and let us know what you are looking for. Very simple projects we will be able to send you a quote right then. some projects require a bit more planning. In that case, we will schedule a meeting either online or in person. This gives us the time to do some quick research to better quote you
- lookover your quote and let us know if you need any last-minute changes or if you have any concerns.
- Once your quote has been accepted we will help you with getting your domain, hosting, and other applicable tasks.’
- Please gather images, logos, links, and all other important data and content you have for the site.
- We can’t know your business like you and if you want to succeed online we require your participation or an employee who knows your business.
- We need about you, services, products, information on returns, policies, how you differ, and any other applicable information on your business.
- We will fluff, fill, expand and enhance for SEO where applicable.
- We start doing our job, showing you previews as we go so you can let us know if we are making your site yours.
- Once finished we will offer you the option for several services plans we have personalized in terms and price to fit your business and needs. This would cover your ongoing needs. For clients who opt not to take a service plan, we also offer service calls ranging from $50 to $200 based on the work asked for.
- Run your business, watch your site move up the search list and your competition get jealous!
What Makes Us The Best Option For Local Web Design?
We are a full-service web design, social media, and marketing company working with Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Sarasota, Fort Myers and other parts of Southwest Florida. Ready to serve with powerful stunning web design, online social media presence, and marketing to help businesses flourish. We have been in business since 2006 and have clients all over the world. Focusing on awesome web design in Southwest Florida we will take time to see exactly what your business needs to have the most productive and lucrative website.
Is Our Full Stack Development Right For You?
If you’re looking to get started, give us a call or email us. We can schedule a meeting to go over everything in detail. We believe in working closely with our clients to create more than a great-looking website but also a statement. The quality of our work speaks for itself! Just look below! If you can also head over to our portfolio page to see more of our designs and creations. Or check out the other services we offer as many if not all compliment each other, and we believe in creating individualized personalized service strategies for clients.
We also provide affordable service plans for maintenance, updates, and continued optimization and SEO at affordable individualized rates. As well as standard service calls for clients who opt out of a service plan for continued coverage.
Are you interested in getting a personalized quote on the services you desire or in setting up a free meeting to discuss your needs and options?