Web design is an art! Your website is the first impression of your company, so it should reflect your brand identity. A good website is one that speaks for itself and doesn’t require any explanation. We have worked with clients in Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and surrounding areas to make amazing websites.
Our work with small businesses in Southwest Florida has taught us how to create websites that are both visually appealing and easy to navigate. Every site we develop is unique and tailored to fit the needs of your business. We also take care to ensure that every site meets the accessibility standards required by W3C. If your competitors don’t get jealous; we are not doing our job.
See What We Can Do For You
Head over to our portfolio to see more. Our design style uses elements that are not common with other local designers in Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda. We work with large images, motion effects, CSS animation, and negative space. Our designs are often layered and present depth. We work with both dark and light designs as well as colorful and neutral designs. It’s easy to see why small businesses from all over Southwest Florida come to us for web design.
From WordPress to Shopify we got you covered. We have worked with small businesses in the area for over a decade. With continued studying, we have stayed on the bleeding edge. Technology and the web are always changing.
Are you looking for a new small business website, e-commerce store, personal blog, online resume or brochure website, we can help you. We can help you with more advanced goals like completing complex and interactive websites based on popular CMS systems; WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Ghost, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify.
Is Our Full Stack Development Right For You?
If you’re looking to get started, give us a call or email us. We can schedule a meeting to go over everything in detail. We believe in working closely with our clients to create more than a great-looking website but also a statement. The quality of our work speaks for itself! If you can also head over to our portfolio page to see more of our designs and creations. Or check out the other services we offer as many if not all compliment each other, and we believe in creating individualized personalized service strategies for clients.
We also provide affordable service plans for maintenance, updates, and continued optimization and SEO at affordable individualized rates. As well as standard service calls for clients who opt out of a service plan for continued coverage. We host many exciting tools on our servers for clients to use during design and after. Generate your own SEO reports and track your website in-depth with our SEO Panel. We also offer a site inspector to check entire sites for spelling and grammar issues. As well as many other exciting tools to help you thrive.
Table of contents
Request Information On Project
Fill Out This Form With Your Info, Some Details On What Services You Need. We Will Look It Over And Contact You Back To Discuss Options.
Check Domain Availability & Buy With Namecheap.com:
Today’s Websites Powered By WordPress
By design, WordPress is very SEO-friendly out of the box. You can also use WordPress SEO plugins to further optimize your website. You don’t want to take any chances when it comes to managing your website. Sometimes, looking at how many people use a platform is the best way to determine its reliability.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems, but with recent changes to the platform, it can be hard to customize it for your purposes. A poorly managed WordPress site can hurt your SEO and sales. Avoid out-of-the-box templates and themes that hold you back. We’ll help you take full advantage of WordPress’s potential.
WordPress is written using standard compliance high-quality code and produces semantic markup. In non-geek terms, this makes Google and other search engines love WordPress. This is why WordPress sites tend to rank higher than others in search engines.
The Nitty Gritty details
- So when your ready run through the above steps and decide what domain you want to use, The preferred options for hosting, what CMS solution you want to use, and the features you want. (You can give us a call if you need help with deciding. We can provide you with information, options, advice, and answer questions.)
- Next, give us a call and let us know what you are looking for. Very simple projects we will be able to send you a quote right then. some projects require a bit more planning. In that case, we will schedule a meeting either online or in person. This gives us the time to do some quick research to better quote you
- look over your quote and let us know if you need any last-minute changes or if you have any concerns.
- Once your quote has been accepted we will help you with getting your domain, hosting, and other applicable tasks.’
- Please gather images, logos, links, and all other important data and content you have for the site.
- We can’t know your business like you and if you want to succeed online we require your participation or an employee who knows your business.
- We need about you, services, products, information on returns, policies, how you differ, and any other applicable information on your business.
- We will fluff, fill, expand and enhance for SEO where applicable.
- We start doing our job, showing you previews as we go so you can let us know if we are making your site yours.
- Once finished we will offer you the option for several services plans we have personalized in terms and price to fit your business and needs. This would cover your ongoing needs. For clients who opt not to take a service plan, we also offer service calls.
- Run your business, watch your site move up the search list and your competition get jealous!
Local Web Design Combined With Local SEO
We are a full-service web design, social media, and technology consulting company working with Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Sarasota, Fort Myers, and other parts of Southwest Florida. Ready to serve with powerful stunning web design, online social media presence, and marketing to help businesses flourish. Our designs are fast loading (average 500ms), use the latest web design tech, schema data, accessibility, and security. We combine designs with social media, local review platforms, and local schema/metadata. Search engine optimization starts with your design.
Google takes into account speed, accessibility, and usability when calculating SEO. Schema data is used to produce rich snippets; the search results that the top. Unlike other designers we work with our clients to produce the best. We build site designs from the ground up with semantic html and advanced optimizations.
Many companies use or outsource to India where they use premade themes creating cookie-cutter sites. At Vontainment all work is done by us in house and never outsourced.
Website Features & Integrations
We can make sites that are more than just online brochures. With great features, enhancements, and integrations. Some of the many options include:
- Mobile call now button
- Google fonts
- Facebook chat on site
- Office and G suite email integration
- Social Media integration
- Bing & Google map submission
- AMP integration
- Progressive Web Apps
- Google Analytics
- Online invoicing or other business integrations
- Blogging platforms
- Security and CDN integration
- Fixing existing websites
- Updating websites
- Landing pages & HTML design
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Built-in antivirus
- Fully compliant with accessibility for disabled
- Push notifications
- HTML, CSS, Script Optimization
- W3C compliant coding
- Content management systems
- Personal sites
- Online resumes
- Firewalls and site security
- CDN for faster sites and 100% up-time
- Social Integration
- Anti-spam technology
- Credit card processing
- restricted sections by membership, purchase, and more
- Online booking and scheduling
- SSL (secure website)
- Cloud technologies
- Progressive Web Apps Standard
- Code, server, and loading optimization
- Cloudflare integration
- Cloudflare workers
- Image Optimization
- And more
Types Of Websites:
- Mobile and tablet ready websites
- E-commerce and online reservations
- School and church Websites
- Affiliate Marketing Websites
- Personal and commercial blogs
- Online communities
- Progressive Web Apps
- Members-only and business intranets
- Shopify Storefront
- Personal Portfolio
- Website, for Organizations, or groups
Web Design FAQ
Mattering on the feature set you need you will have the option of self admin, assisted administration with us or have it completely administered by us. By using a CMS we can create websites that are easy to update. A CMS lets you update the page content like a word processor. Your overall design and layout though is controlled though the theme template we create.
We build websites customized to the clients needs. That said our basic starter sites start at $500 and are ground up custom themes designed to perform. The flat rate offers you see are for 4 page sites using a premade template with custom colors and images. These don’t perform well for traffic and SEO.
We build themes ground up to include metadata, schema data, and semantic HTML to give a huge boost to your SEO by default.
We are also able to do more then install plugins for your needed feature set. We can customize everything and all functions to fit your needs and as such price individually on your need.
We want the client involved in the web design process. As much as we can use common since in design and content, we are not an expert in your business field. You may have ideas for design elements, content, effects and more that we can create but may not think of.
The web design process has stages and we consult with you at each one. Architecture u0026 Layout. Content, SEO u0026 Navigation. Graphics, Colors u0026 Multimedia. Launching, Analyzing u0026 Revising. Before we start your design we will ask for content, graphics, logo and other assets you may have. We will also enquire on any business colors or designed feel and look. After the completion of each design stage we will ask for you to take a look and then make revisions as needed.
The biggest mistakes we see our clients make are: Underestimating the importance of a website. Lack of involvement in content and not dedicating enough undistracted time to understand how things work.
When people search a business type online they see first Google and Bing maps. A list of local businesses, contact info and reviews. Unless you have no competition most potential customers will start from the first they see. If the website doesn’t give them an answer to all their questions they move to the next. If your website doesn’t work on a phone and requires pinch and zoom, or loads slow most will immediately leave. Great content, mobile ready and impressive look to your website can mean the difference in you or your next competitor getting business.
To answer questions of potential customers and tornal high in search your website content needs to be authorities and personalized. That is why we need the client to be involved. You know the questions customers and or enquiries you receive by phone. You also know your field and that is a skill sets needed to create great performing content that isn’t cold and regurgitated.
As most people are not skilled with computers and tech it is important to be undistracted when going over things. We will endeavor to explain and show examples to help explain anything needed in a way that isn’t techie talk. But rushed distracted people don’t ask questions and that can lead to issues and mistakes. We ask clients to try to put 30 minutes aside when we review everything.
Yes! Though we do not provide domain names we can assist you in buying one. domain names can be purchased from a domain register for around $10 to $20 a year. We require our clients to purchase their domain name themselves as it is of huge importance to your business. Some web designers may provide domain name but that binds you to them and means the relationship can not be terminated without great cost to your business. As the nature of domain names they are owned by who purchased it and that should be you or your business not your designer.