Social Media Marketing is the best way to communicate with your target audience. Vontainment has helped numerous Port Charlotte, North Port, Punta Gorda, and surrounding businesses establish an effective social media management strategy. Success in social media is largely measured by audience engagement. To achieve high engagement, we recommend that businesses be in constant interaction with their following across all major platforms. Publishing engaging content is also an important part of social media strategy. All published content and creativity should motivate followers to visit your website to learn more about your brand message. Once followers understand your brand story, there is greater potential for them to become your customer.
It’s a quick way to reach a wider variety of clients in addition to building buzz about your services or brand. Furthermore, it helps build your business reputation with positive feedback from customers on your page and is a great boost to SEO.
Consequently, every opportunity you have to syndicate your content and increase your visibility is valuable. Venues and other businesses with regular promotions, entertainment and events can best benefit from having an up to date social media to let potential customers know what’s happening. Your social networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. This is important because it simultaneously makes you easier and more accessible for new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers.
Social Media Focused Web Design
Let us help take the confusion out of advertising on social platforms. With a full range of online services in design, consulting, and management; we have what you need to take off online. North Port, Punta Gorda, Sarasota & Port Charlotte digital scene is booming and there for the taking.
We believe that creating memorable experiences is the best way to connect with your consumers. From dynamic web designs to cutting-edge digital marketing strategies, we believe that the custom solutions we create today will transcend the trends of tomorrow. No matter your product or service, you have a story to tell. And, we’re the best agency to tell it.
Social media marketing is the best, most productive way to engage with your customers in real-time—whether it’s joining conversations or tapping into cultural events as they’re happening, social media marketing is one of the most powerful tools your brand can utilize to connect with your core audience while expanding your online presence.
Each platform has its own unique demands. A single misstep can derail your campaign. We’ll help you create posts that perform well and resonate with your audience.
Everyone’s audience is different. When your followers are active and the type of content they want all have a large impact on your social media success. We’ll help you navigate your insights to refine your strategy.
Your social media channels are a powerful source of website traffic. We’ll partner with you to devise a cross-channel strategy.
Social Media Management
Not every business owner is a social media master though, and to someone that isn’t active on the platforms daily, it can be a very overwhelming situation. Social media doesn’t have to be intimidating nor difficult, as long as you have a grasp on the basics. So you have your social networks all set up, but it isn’t helping your business? Maybe you just aren’t using it right. Let us help with monitoring and participating in social conversations. Social network management goes beyond posting updates to your company’s social profiles. It also includes engaging with your audience. As well as looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility in our local North Port, Punta Gorda, Sarasota & Port Charlotte social media scene and further.
Social Media Video Marketing
As experts in digital marketing, we know it’s very important to incorporate video elements into your overall strategy; it’s what users want and it’s one of the best ways to promote engagement and brand awareness. We can help you create videos that improve both your online presence and your results!
There are many ways that video can be used in social media marketing. We’re not limited to TV-style ads or perfectly polished educational videos. With the introduction of Live streaming videos, an interest in brand authenticity, and accessible editing apps, it’s easier than ever to dip your toes into the video marketing world. We’ll take care of:
- Designing the strategy. We always keep in mind your objectives, your buyer persona, and the available channels (including any paid options we want to use). In this way, we can design a well-contrived and complete diffusion strategy geared towards getting results and improving your ROI.
- The creation of video content. Everything starts with the creation of high-quality/professional content. This includes the design of the message, the copies, the storytelling, the recording, the editing, and the diffusion of content.
- The different possible formats. Teasers, product videos, promo videos, vlogs, Social Video Ads, etc.
- Increasing web traffic. In order to complete your business’s objectives, campaigns will be focused on getting results and attracting users to your website.
- Engagement. See how user interaction increases as an effect of your video content. Additionally, you will also see how your campaign costs improve.
- Working for your goals. Our team is always looking for results and to optimize our clients’ budgets. In order to accomplish this, we constantly analyze metrics in order to improve campaigns in real-time; we are always looking for results, such as increases in web traffic, conversions, sales, signups, lead generation, etc.
For some brands, videos are used heavily for social media advertising. They may start on a product page on the website and then branch out to land in a social ad. Others create videos only for social media ads. This is especially useful for direct-to-consumer brands where product videos are necessary to help the consumer picture themselves with the bag. In the below product video, it highlights one feature on a bag that addresses a common issue people face when traveling. It’s relatable and short. The video can not only be used in Facebook as a feed post but can also be promoted as a social ad.
Social Media Advertising
Changes to Google’s search results pages have further obscured content organically, especially on competitive commercial searches. Meanwhile, paid search CPCs are at all-time highs in established markets.
Organic reach in social media? It’s pretty much dead. Half of all content gets zero shares, and less than 0.1 percent will be shared more than 1,000 times. And Facebook just announced that you’re even less likely to get your content in front of people who aren’t related to you.
Social media ads provide the most scalable content promotion and are proven to turn visitors into leads and customers. The best part? You don’t need a huge ad budget. A better, more realistic process for content marketing would look like this:
- Create: Produce content and share it on social media.
- Amplify: Selectively promote your top content on social media.
- Tag: Build your remarketing audience by tagging site visitors with a cookie.
- Filter: Apply behavioral and demographic filters to your audience.
- Remarket: Remarket to your audience with display ads, social ads, and Remarketing Lists for Search Ads to promote offers.
- Convert: Capture qualified leads or sales.
We can set up your advertising, create graphics, strategies, and target demographics. You can use social media ads as a catalyst or accelerant and get hundreds, thousands, or even millions of views you otherwise wouldn’t have. Social Media Ads are an incredibly profitable and versatile advertising channel that gives us the ability to build specific campaigns on social media and meet a selection of different business goals at relatively low costs.
Our Social Media Services Include:
- Social Integration
- Content Creation
- Website integration
- Post Creation
- Social Media Management
- Staff Training
- Graphic Design
- Review Management
- Review of Marketing
- And More