Professional Business Email
Communicate better with email
Having your business email communications @yourdomain.com is an important step to brand trust. One benefit of a custom domain name for your website is a professional email address.
Free email services, such as Gmail and Yahoo, are great for personal use. Though for business purposes, people can doubt your credibility.
For example, you received an email from a travel agent asking if they could help you book a trip. You look at their email address and it’s a Gmail address. For many that may be the first clue that something is wrong and they would question the agency.
Business Email Comes Standard With Hosting
With standard shared web hosting simple email, webmail, and spam solutions come included. Clients who go with our more modern VPS server stacks from Digital Ocean come with POP/IMAP/SMTP mail services with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and Webmail (ClamAV, SpamAssassin, Roundcube, Rainloop).
You have the options of unlimited email boxes, forwarders, autoresponders, and 2 different webmail interfaces to choose from.
We can even create branded footers that in all emails sent. When you use a custom email, it can help your business appear more professional. It can also enable you to standardize the way all emails within your business look. You won’t have issues with employees’ use of unprofessional email addresses.
Business Email For More Advanced Needs
Some businesses may need more advanced email needs. This could include public-private key encryption. Tracking email status after sending, guaranteed arrival, or sheer volume. Vontainment can help Florida businesses with a variety of email solutions. Contact us today to discuss options.
On-Site Or In-Cloud
We can set up email on-site or in-cloud as well as dual solutions such as a primary and backup server.
Business Email Gateways
An email gateway is a great way to filter spam, viruses, prevent ransomware, and maintain a full email archive. Best for on-site email to prevent email from being a hacker’s entry point. An email gateway puts a secure email filter between you and the internet. These are a great addition to on-site email servers. It can give you the privacy and security of onsite email with the reliability of cloud providers.
Email gateways usually sit in the cloud and filter all incoming emails, and will hold emails if your on-site server loses connectivity. All outgoing email bypasses the gateway and is delivered directly.
Webmail And Groupware
For more email-centric businesses we can set up different webmail solutions to fit your needs as well as full groupware. Groupware contains added features such as a rich AJAX-based Web interface and supports multiple native clients through the use of standard protocols such as CalDAV, CardDAV, and GroupDAV, as well as Microsoft ActiveSync. With groupware, you get calendars, address books, email, file-sharing, mailing lists, tasks, notes, and more.
Check out some of the top options:
- BlueMind – Groupware with email, calendar, address books, exchange activesync, exchange MAPI protocol support.
- Citadel – Groupware including email, calendar/scheduling, address books, forums, mailing lists, IM, wiki and blog engines, RSS aggregation and more.
- Corteza – CRM including a unified workspace, enterprise messaging and a low code environment for rapidly and securely delivering records-based management solutions.
- Cozy Cloud – Personal cloud where you can manage and sync your contact, files and calendars, and manage your budget with an app store full of community contributions.
- egroupware – Software suite including calendars, address books, notepad, project management tools, client relationship management tools (CRM), knowledge management tools, a wiki and a CMS.
- EspoCRM – CRM with a frontend designed as a single page application, and a REST API.
- Horde – The Horde Project is about creating high quality Open Source applications and libraries, based on PHP and the Horde Framework.
- Kolab – Kolab community is a unified communication and collaboration system.
- Kopano – Groupware suite including e-mail, calendars, tasks, todos and notes. Featuring a modern WebApp, DeskApp and mobile access over Z-Push/ActiveSync.
- Openmeetings – Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming.
- SOGo – SOGo offers multiple ways to access the calendaring and messaging data. CalDAV, CardDAV, GroupDAV, as well as ActiveSync, including native Outlook compatibility and Web interface.
- SuiteCRM – The award-winning, enterprise-class open source CRM.
- Tine 2.0 – Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, WebDAV, ActiveSync, VOIP, Mail-Client, CRM, Sales, Projects, Timetracker.
- Zimbra Collaboration – Email, calendar, collaboration server with Web interface and lots of integrations.
- HRCloud2 – Full-featured home hosted Cloud Drive, Personal Assistant, App Launcher, File Converter, Streamer, Share Tool and more.
Branded Email Signature Generators
Having branded email signatures can be difficult. Most people don’t know HTML and CSS to build them. And do you want to call tech department when you need one? We have easy solutions that can be deployed to make email signatures as easy as filling out a form and copy and pasting. Staff can quickly create beautiful signatures in minutes with little computer skills. Our solutions allow for multiple selectable styles that can be used for positions or departments. Bring brand trust to your business emails and take your business further.
Are you interested in getting a personalized quote on the services you desire or in setting up a free meeting to discuss your needs and options?