Do you take full use of online reviews?
Do you know the importance of reviews to your Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda or North Port Business? When people search for services and goods online they are immediately presented with many options. The first and most important factor in filtering these options are reviews. Bad reviews can stop customers from even getting to your website.
Quantity vs Quality
Having 5 stars rating is great but if it’s only (1) 5-star review; It doesn’t hold up to competitors (135) 4.5-star reviews. You need a balance of the stars and the number of reviews.
Mitigating negative reviews
Negative reviews can oftentimes be mitigated. Most review sites like Google allow you to reply to reviews. You should reply to all reviews whether good or bad. Replying to bad reviews can help show potential customers that you care and that you are interested in correcting bad experiences. You can never underestimate the power of replying to reviews.
The importance of reviews
- For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation.
- Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” reviews.
- 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- 92% of users will use a local business if it has at least a 4-star rating.
- 72% of consumers will take action only after reading a positive review.
Check out this infographic
How important are customer reviews to shoppers? Very important, as it turns out. The fact is, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. And 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
We’ve got many more fun, interesting facts that’ll help you see why your customer review is so important to other shoppers! Check out our infographic, “The Importance Of Online Customer Reviews”, to read more facts. Enjoy!
Contact Vontainment today and let us help you get more review!