Empowering your business with the cloud
Empowering your business with the cloud. Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and North Port are growing areas and the market is becoming more competitive. The cloud provides great ways to bring your business into the 21st century.
Many people fear empowering your business with the cloud because they assume they must trust their data in the hands of major companies. Here at Vontainment we specialize in cloud solution that are integrated into your website and under your full control. With full encryption, latest security, firewalls and most of all under your control.
Image your website as the center of your online presence a hub on information linking who you are, your social media, and reviews in one place. With a client portal where they can log in to view and pay invoices. Look at quotes. Download files, digitally sign contracts and more all from the cloud.
From your end, you can send quotes, invoices, access files, emails, calendar, contacts and more. all from any device anywhere. All safe, secure and encrypted in the cloud. Sometimes these solutions are called Customer-relationship management software or Groupware. The solutions are endless and customizable to your needs.
Empowering your business
1. It increases productivity. Using cloud storage systems, such as Microsoft OneDrive, to keep your business data available anywhere and anytime you need it makes you and your employees more productive and efficient. No longer are you limited by not being able to access a crucial file at a critical moment. Save even more time with simple search technology, which makes it easy to find the file you need quickly, or use Office Delve to find content stored in the cloud without having to remember filenames or folder names (a true lifesaver for me).
2. It enhances collaboration. Today’s workplace is all about teamwork, and the cloud helps collaboration happen. Look for cloud-based tools such as shared calendars that make it easy to schedule meetings, online videoconferencing using multi-party HD video, and the ability to edit shared files. Office 365 offers all of these features—plus, it works on Windows, Android, or iOS devices so you can collaborate with anyone, no matter what platform they’re on.
3. It keeps your files up-to-date. Cloud-based storage and sharing applications such as Office 365 automatically sync your documents across all devices whenever a change is made. This ensures you always have the latest version of your work—and so do the people you share it with.
4. It safeguards your company and customer data. Keeping your data in the cloud can actually secure it better than storing it on your own servers, because you can access the expertise and systems of cloud service providers. For example, when you choose OneDrive for Business, you can rest easy knowing industry-leading cloud security is protecting your sensitive data.
5. It captures your brilliant ideas. If you’re anything like me, you get your best ideas at odd moments—when you don’t always have a way to write them down. Use cloud-based tools like Microsoft’s OneNote to store all your big ideas. Just grab your mobile device and you can take notes, clip and save webpages to read later, or save photos, videos, and other images. Because it’s all in the cloud, you can easily share those ideas with your partners, employees, or customers as well.
6. It gives you room to grow. No more worries about running out of space on the hard drives or backup drives you used to rely on to store your business data. Cloud-based storage can scale up instantly, whenever your growing business needs more storage space. Cloud-based applications let you onboard new employees fast—no downloading, installing, and updating software; just access it in the cloud.
Vontainment offers free consultations to discuss your needs, options, and pricing on solutions that would suit your businesses needs. Take 10 minutes and give us a call (941) 313-2107 and see if there is a solution for your business.